聞香識女人電影臺詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

思而思學網

《聞香識女人》是一部于1992年公映的美國電影,影片講述了一名預備學校的學生,為一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手。該片是片中演員維托力歐·蓋斯曼的巔峰之作。

阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護的經典臺詞:

Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...

(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,

and you are a liar.

(校長)你是一個騙子。

But not a snitch !

但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!

Excuse me ?

(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚

No, l don't think l will.

不,我不原諒你

Mr. Slade.

(校長)史雷德先生

This is such a crock of shit !

這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!

Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!

You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營

Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最后一次機會來陳述

Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

西蒙先生不需要

He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''

他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作為博德人”標志

What the hell is that ?

這算什么?

What is your motto here ?

你們的座右銘是什么?

''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;

“孩子們,出賣朋友求自保”

anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?

“否則,燒得你不見灰”?

Well, gentlemen,

好的,先生們…

when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...

出紕漏時,有人逃離

and some guys stay.

有人留了下來

Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.

查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋里

And what are you doin' ?

結果你做什么呢?

You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.

你獎勵喬治,摧折查理

Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?

(校長)你講完了,史雷德?

No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.

不,我剛暖好身而已

l don't know who went to this place.

我不知道誰在這里念過書

William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,

威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩

William Tell, whoever.

威廉·鐵爾,等等

Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.

他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話

lt's gone.

它已經逝去

You're buildin' a rat ship here,

你在這培育的是老鼠大隊

a vessel for seagoin' snitches.

一堆賣友求榮客者

And if you think you're Pparin' these minnows for manhood,

如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭

you better think again,

你最好思而學

because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.

因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神

What a sham.

真是恥辱

What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?

你們今天給我看的是什么東西?

l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.

唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊

l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.

我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的

lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?

這是不容置疑的,為什么我知道?

Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.

這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他

Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.

但查理不為所動

Sir, you're out of order.

(校長)先生,你太過份了

l show you out of order.

我告訴你什么叫過份

You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.

你不知道什么才是過分的,Trask先生

l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.

我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了

lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !

如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!

Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?

過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?

l've been around,you know ?

我是見過世面的,明白嗎?

There was a time l could see.

曾經我還看得見

And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,

熱門推薦

最新文章